THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Here it is...for real....this time.

Here I am...again. I gained every pound back and boy, am I ashamed. I am right back into the mindset of "I'll just start it tomorrow". I think being embarrassed and ashamed has really set me back above all things. I look in the mirror and I wince at myself wondering why the hell I let something so great slip right out of my life. I was 130 pounds and sure, I couldn't get completely comfortable and used to being that small but I really was on the way to truly loving my body.

As you can imagine these pounds haven't just appeared all of a sudden. I have felt every pound and my body can really feel it. I have a knee that keeps going out, constant sugar headaches, anxiety, everything all, over, again.

So here I am, slowly but surely gaining back all of the knowledge I took in during my weight loss experience. My body is what I truly own. I am connected to it and I need to treat the damn thing like a temple.

0 comments: